FeetUp® Trainer - world's first personal yoga trainer for inverted postures, bodyweight fitness and inner balance.
The FeetUp® Trainer enables you to practice inversions in a safe and stable way, without putting pressure on your neck or spine. Ascending into the headstand is very easy with the FeetUp® Trainer, so even yoga beginners can enjoy the benefits of what is known as "the king of asanas".
Experienced yogis will also be delighted to vary their yoga practice in many new ways with the FeetUp® Trainer, expand it with additional bodyweight exercises, and find their inner balance after reaping the benefits of a complete training.
| ||"In my opinion, the FeetUp® Trainer is the safest and most creative way to practice inversions, and it can help you take your yoga practice to a new level."|
– Dr. Patrick Broome
Made from multi-layered beech wood and a soft vegan leather pad, the FeetUp® Trainer offers a generous bed for your shoulders, resulting in maximum comfort and safety while inverted. It is very easy to dismantle and take on your travels, or stack and store in your home or studio.
- Frame: beech wood, multilayer, bent of one piece and varnished
- Bolster padding: recycling foam
- Bolster cover: black vegan leather (vegan)
- Special features: stackable (saves space)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 64 x 40 x 40 cm
- Engineered in Germany and made in the EU
Safety always first:
- the frame is solidly made from multilayered beech wood
- Maximum load-bearing: 900 kg (tested at the Technical University of Braunschweig)
What's in the package:
- FeetUp® Trainer - Classic - black
- NEW! Including the FeetUp® Exercises Poster showing more than 100 yoga and fitness exercises you can practice with your FeetUp® Trainer
- Construction manual and tool (assembly only takes 5 minutes)
Using wood we rely on a regrowing resource. For every FeetUp® Trainer you buy, we make a donation to "Trees for the Future" to plant a tree. That way, we contribute to the natural cycle of life together. Every FeetUp® Trainer = a new tree.